Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Run This Blog

Being unemployed for several months made me forget how ridiculous people are during my morning commute. But not all people in general, people that commute on the PATH between the hours of 7am and 7:30am from Newark, NJ to the World Trade Center.

In three days I have seen 3 "interesting" items during my morning commute:

Day 1: An overweight pretty young thing no older than 25 with a button on her denim jacket that read "One night stands rock". I felt like asking her how she would know, but that would have been rude.

Day 2: There was a gentlman reading what I believe to be "Awake", the Mormon newsletter. The newsletter was not the interesting thing, it was the headline of the article he was reading: "Aliens, God's Messengers?". Now, I am not a religious person, but perhaps that is because no religion has asked the important question that this article does. Failing to acknowledge aliens is failing your congregation is what I always say (and I mean always). I am now considering converting.

Day 3: Dude was wearing a kickass black leather motorcycle jacket with skulls as zippers. Seriously, I would wear this jacket. That's until I spotted on the righht shoulder a lone patch that read "US Customs". Bro when I think of tough as nails leather jackets and motorcycles, US Customs is not part of that equation.

This is a warmup - but I think it feels good to be back. Twitter version: One stands rock! Aliens are God. US Customs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha, very nice, glad to see you're back writing